The Management of Mulltia Limited, publishers of Eastern Metro, has announced advertising rates for product and service placements in its Enugu Metro News subsidiary. Also included is the rate for sponsored articles for the first year of operations. Customers and potential advertisers are please advised to note the rates which are published below to guide their placements with our office as well as our field marketing staff.
Advertisers to kindly note the following:
- Advertisers are mandated to buy a minimum of 10,000 impressions on each placement;
- Materials can be submitted electronically in jpg and gif formats only
- advertisers wishing to pay in local currency (NGN) will be billed on going rate on the day that the advert is placed, which can be calculated from the front page of eMetro website.
- All local payments must be made by electronic transfers to our account: Mulltia Limited – Home Services, Access Bank Current Account No. 0814142028.
- Standard payments can be made through PayPal payment gateway on the website.
- In the event where a customer makes a cash payment, always INSIST on getting a receipt for such payments. In addition, customers are to take a picture of the receipt and WhatsApp same to +234 805 313-2722.
Donate to support our South East Media Project
EASTERN METRO (eMetro, for short) delivers equal access to information and connections that readers need to manage the challenges of living and doing business in our target market.
By making a small donation, you will be helping us not only to maintain our independence and integrity but also to part-sponsor the cost of digging information that the people need to cope with life in these uncertain times.