Join Enugu Metro Business Club, an online business networking platform for owners and executives of businesses, associations and groups in the Coal City. Enugu Metro Business Club is a virtual association of hardworking managers in Enugu – business owners, association managers, budding entrepreneurs, and professionals in the Coal City. Members meetup physically every once in a while to discuss business or unwind in the different districts.
Over 2,000 businesses and organizations joined Enugu City Directory
How to Join Enugu Business Club
There are two processes to follow:
- Register as a member of Enugu Metro to access rare opportunities in Enugu
2. Fill out the member application form to join Enugu Metro Business Club.
Once your membership request is approved,
- you’ll be invited to meet other business owners in your District.
- Your business will be promoted in Google search via Enugu Metro and other channels
- You will be invited to breakfast meetings to network with experts who assist MSMEs with finance and business training
- You will connect to over 2,000 other members who will automatically become potential customers.
Use the buttons below to Register as a Web user, and also fill the Member Form to join Enugu Metro Business Club.
Conditions for Membership
Enugu Metro Business Club (EMBC) is a virtual platform that helps businesses find new customers in Enugu. It also provides resources and facilitates contacts that enable your businesses to grow.
The Business Club is a virtual Club whose members only meet physically from time to time. Members pay N2,500 for to boost their online business presence (this is optional). Otherwise, there are no membership fees and no monthly dues. It is a merely a platform for networking and meeting new customers in your neighborhood.
Conditions for membership:
- You own or manage a business in Enugu.
- Your business is listed in Enugu City Directory.
- You commit to promote and patronize other member’s businesses as they promote yours.
- Partner with Enugu Metro to champion ease of doing business in Enugu Metropolis for the benefit of all business owners.
- You commit to attend at least four Thusday Business Meetings every Quarter (there are 12 business meetings per quarter).
Enugu Metro is the lead facilitator for the Club. We execute the following community social responsibility (CSR) projects to help Coal City businesses thrive:
Enugu City Directory
Enugu City Business Directory connects members to thousands of online customers looking for local products and services to buy in Enugu. Beyond business listings, It also features members’ products & services
We use our monthly Metro Business Meetings to connect members to industry experts, federal and state agencies, and international organisations that promote and support SME business in Nigeria.
During our Thursday morning Metro Breakfast Meetings, experts and top business owners are invited to share their experiences of how they managed successful businesses and organisations.
Through our District WhatsApp Business platforms, we share online requests from visitors looking for products and services to buy on our website. Members are also kept up to date on latest business tips, policy updates, and invited to meetings.
A fortnightly newsletter for opportunities and threats that members should know. Enugu Metro Newsletter is available on the go and free to all registered members, with, members of Enugu Metro Business Club are classed as premium members
Check the Directory
Check here to see if your business is already registered:
NOT REGISTERED? NO WORRIES
Register to become an automatic Member of Enugu Metro Business Club. Or fill the Partner Form if your organisation is already listed in Enugu City Directory.
|Idaw River||Independence Layout||New Haven|
|Ogui New Layout||Trans-Ekulu||Uwani|
From time to time, Enugu Metro moderates public debates on burning issues. Join the conversation; sSend your thoughts to us via WhatsApp or email for publication in Enugu Metro. See the conversation on this topic on our Facebook handle.