Enugu Metro is the Enugu State franchise for eMetro Nigeria Services (www.emetro.ng), an information and social connections project serving the South East regional market.
There are six major products in the stable, as follows:
- South East Metro – a weekend online and print newspaper focused on the economy and life in the regional market. There are metro bureau services in the five states, with Enugu Metro (www.enugumetro.com) as its pilot project;
- eMetro Mobile: a free-calls and limited data offering for families, SMEs and large organisations, delivered in partnership with a major GSM company;
- eMetro Events Services: a one-stop venue to find useful activities and events in the region and, ultimately, a ticketing agency for events managers;
- eDiscount Services: a brokerage agency that actively seeks for ways to conveniently deliver quality products and services to customers at cost-effective prices;
- SE Business Directory: A listing agency with the most credible, comprehensive and reliable data of businesses, products and services in the region;
- eBusiness Network: A members-only virtual platform for SME owner-managers committed to seeking and activating initiatives to exploit the opportunities and manage the challenges of living and doing business in the Region. eMetro is the facilitator.
Our vision is to become the most reliable platform for making south east cities easy to visit, live or do business.This vision is realized every time that a customer uses any of our products and services to plan and execute initiatives to manage the home or the office.