Enugu Metro is the State franchise for The Eastern Metropolitan (eMetro, for short). The Eastern Metropolitan (www.emetro.ng) is an information and social connections project serving the South East regional market at inception. Our vision is to become a pan-African multimedia operation.
There are six major products in the stable, as follows:
- eMetro Online – a weekend online information and social connections project which focuses on the economy and life in major African cities. At the moment, we maintain operational presence in five cities of the Eastern Nigeria market and are poised to expand to other cities in Nigeria as well. Our pilot publishing project is Enugu Metro Online (www.enugumetro.com);
- eMetro Mobile: Our eMobile service is a free monthly calls and limited data package for families, SMEs and large organisations. It is delivered in partnership with a major GSM company;
- eMetro Events Services: This is a one-stop platform to find locate all activities and events in our cities of coverage. It will grow to become an events registration and ticketing agency.
- eDiscount Services: In our mission to actively seek for ways to reduce the cost of living and doing business, eDiscount Services mines and delivers information on discounts. We also facilitate the Enugu Monthly Garage Sales (EMGS).
- eMetro Business Directory: Our Directory is set up to increase our customers’ online visibility and promote their reputation and branding. We put their products and services in front of thousands of consumers who are subscribers to our website as well as members of our popular social media platforms. It is a great way to promote traffic and sales leads for customers.
- eMetro Business Network: The eMetro Business Network (EBN) is a members-only virtual platform for residents and visitors in cities where we operate. Our goal is to deliver insider information that enables them exploit opportunities and manage challenges of living well and having fun.