Enugu Metro is the Enugu State franchise for The Eastern Metropolitan (The eMetro, for short), The eMetro is an information and social connections platform initially set up to serve residents and visitors in the South East regional market. Our vision is to upscale our regional operations to a national and continental multimedia outreach, consistently delivering hard-to-find utility services that make city life easy for targeted audiences.
There are six major products in the stable, as follows:
- eMetro Online – a weekend online information and social connections project which focuses on the economy and life in major African cities. At the moment, we maintain operational presence in five cities of the Eastern Nigeria market and are poised to expand to other cities in Nigeria as well. Our pilot publishing project is Enugu Metro Online (www.enugumetro.com);
- eMetro Mobile: Our eMobile service is a free monthly calls and limited data package for families, SMEs and large organisations. It is delivered in partnership with a major GSM company;
- eMetro Events: This is a one-stop platform to find locate all activities and events in our cities of coverage. It will grow to become an events registration and ticketing agency.
- eDiscount Services: In our mission to actively seek for ways to reduce the cost of living and doing business, eDiscount Services mines and delivers information on discounts. We also facilitate the Enugu Monthly Garage Sales (EMGS).
- eMetro Directory: Our Directory is set up to increase our customers’ online visibility and promote their reputation and branding. We put their products and services in front of thousands of consumers who are subscribers to our website as well as members of our popular social media platforms. It is a great way to promote traffic and sales leads for customers.
- eMetro Business Network: The eMetro Business Network (EBN) is a members-only virtual platform for customers in the cities where we run franchise operations.
Our goal is to deliver equal access to insider city information and facilitate social connections that empower our customers to exploit opportunities and manage challenges of living and doing business in their city.