Make free subscription calls in Enugu for one month!
Enugu Metro offers free one-month subscription phone calls to 50 Coal City small business owners as a Covid-19 mobile palliative.
This offer is free for first 50 to respond to a simple questionnaire; prizes will be shared on a first-come-first served basis.
To help Enugu Businesses cope with the challenges of Covid-19, Enugu Metro will give away 150 Glo Business Starter Packs and a one-month free rental on each line. This enables the lucky winners to place unlimited hours of calls to their homes and offices, free of charge, for one month!
To participate, simply fill a form and send to us immediately. That’s all it takes!
The first 100 business owners to send in their forms and complete the process will enjoy the benefit.
Terms and Conditions
Participants are expected to
- Own a registered business, have an active email, and a phone.
- Use the free eMetro Mobile Number as a Business Line.
- Be a producer of legitimate products or services.
- Join Enugu Metro Partnership Network now or in future
The following are disqualified from participation
- Owners whose businesses are already listed in Enugu Metro Business Directory (Check if you’re listed here)
- Staff of Mulltia Limited, vendors and existing partners
How the Mobile CUG Works
In collaboration with Glo, Enugu Metro offers a monthly subscription service for Enugu home managers, small business owners, and executives of groups.
The service enables subscribers to make unlimited free monthly calls among themselves.
…And with any other person on the Glo CUG network in Nigeria
Enugu Metro provides this service on behalf of our GSM partner hence we rebranded it as eMetro Mobile Service.
Our agentd are standing by to set it up for you to make free monthly subscription calls immediately.
Fill the form to get started or chat with us on WhatsApp to get more information.