A consulting firm based in Abuja, is looking to recruit a CEO to manage its operations.
CEO Job Description
- Manage and coordinate delivery of consulting services, overseeing project delivery and execution of client initiatives.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement strategies, initiatives, and solutions, improving current company operations to meet objectives.
- Act as the primary liaison with clients, addressing service needs, requests, and issues.
- Manage and support consulting teams and senior leadership, coordinating account activities and evaluating performance.
- Identify business opportunities and obtain accounts, assisting with bid management and contract development.
- Develop responses to RFPs and EOIs, forge local partnerships and identify local consultants as required
- Target oriented approach to improve company revenues and profitability
- Coordinate development and implementation of processes and procedures for Company’s various functions and activities
- Develop KRAs and KPIs for each of the employees and carry out periodic employee appraisal and performance benchmarking
- Prepare and submit periodic management dashboards and reports on sales pipeline, status of BD activities, account performance, billing and collections etc.
- Ensure monthly financial reconciliation and management reporting of P&L
- Prepare monthly budgets and ensure prompt approval of management to make funds available for various activities
- Coordinate with accountant to maintain project wise receivables, receipts and expenditures to enable project level profitability monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all project and company records are properly maintained and filed
- Coordinate annual audit and ensure all statutory compliances
- A post graduation in either engineering, business management or finance with 15-20 years of experience in business development, client & contract management, cost centre management and team management
- It is desirable that the right candidate should have experience/exposure in the fields of energy, water resources, transport, information & technology and other developmental sectors
- The right candidate should have experience of working on bi-lateral and multi-lateral funded projects, experience of working with large consulting firms or corporations and extensive experience of dealing with various Federal Ministries, State Governments and other Parastatals
- The job will involve managing an in-house team and coordinating with several offshore teams and consultants as required for projects and business development
- The right candidate should be a self-starter, identify potential opportunities, willing to travel extensively on business pursuits as well as to coordinate project delivery activities
Close of Application
Receipt of Applications extended to close on Monday 22nd February by 12noon.
Method of Application
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should send a CV and copies of relevant documents to:
Invitation of shortlisted candidates for interviews will commence thereafter.
|Job Category||Consulting Services|