Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above-named post in the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital.
Candidate must possess BSc Nursing (Education) from a recognized university registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) plus current practicing licence. Post-graduate diploma (PGD) in any Nursing related field will be an advantage. Candidates must present NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Conditions of Service
The posts are pensionable, and appointees will be on probation for a period of two years. Successful candidates will be subject to the conditions of service of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, which the Hospital Management Board may from time to time introduce and which are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application
Candidates are to forward two (2) copies of typewritten applications addressed to
The Director of Administration
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital
The following should be enclosed:
• Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
• Two (2) copies of Certificates/Testimonials
• Birth Certificate or statutory declaration of age
• Names of three referees who should be asked by the candidate to forward referees’ report direct to the above address
• Candidates must attach evidence of their Local Government Area, indicating state of origin and signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary
Interested applicants in the Public Service must route their applications through their establishments.
Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. only applications of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.