Join Us

Business Benefits

Every Member is an affiliate of Enugu Metro, entitled to 70% of the benefits below. The remaining 30% is reserved for Premium Members when they upgrade and automatically become Enugu Metro Business Partners.

Enugu Metro connects Business Members to thousands of potential customers near their various districts and in the City generally. We

  • Make you an EXCLUSIVE partner in your area of business within your district.
  • Alert you whenever a potential customer is looking for what you sell
  • Direct general enquiries in your area via your WhatsApp Business page.
  • Give you access to important stuff reserved for members in our portal.
  • List your business in Enugu City Directory to target thousands of visitors.
  • Give you access to our monthly business training seminars and workshops.
  • Invite you to attend our Thursday Morning Breakfast Business Meetings.
  • And show you extra income opportunities for your business

Here are all the benefits of Membership:

Access to business intelligence
  • Access to Orient Confidential newsletter
  • WhatsApp alerts on sales opportunities
  • – Access to external training & workshops
Free business promotions
  • Business listing in City Directory
  • Property listings
  • Garage sales listings
  • Events listing
  • Free SME Jobs adverts
  • Event registration services
  • Used car listings
Business support services
  • interface with funding agencies
  • Thursday Morning Breakfast Talks
  • Authority Business Support Meetings
Access to new customers
  • Instantly connect to 300+ new customers
  • New customer tracking on our Website
  • Customer Referrals by our marketers
  • Cross selling partnerships
Enhanced online visibility
  • First page ranking on Google search*
  • Top-level SEO Services*
  • Featured business listing*
  • Manage Customer reviews*
  • Post price lists and menus with listing*
Extra income earning opportunities
  • Earn extra income from Enugu Metro*
  • Promo discounts from media Partners*
  • Managed home-office monthly call costs*

* benefits for Premium Business Members only

Conditions of Membership

There are NO membership fees or monthly dues. However, the following conditions must be met by each Corporate Member:

  1. You must be owner or manager of a business or organisation in Enugu City.
  2. The business or organisation is listed in Enugu City Directory.
  3. You commit to give an agreed discount to other members who buy your products or services
  4. You commit to promote other member businesses as they promote yours.
  5. Premium Members support Enugu Metro to manage the virtual Club
  6. Premium members pledge to deliver excellent customer serve to Enugu Visitors and residents*
  7. Enugu Metro Members pledge to participate in Enugu Metro-organised Thursday Business Meeting (TBM) at least once per month.
  • Premium Membership will be paused for any member that we receive (2) complaints about its poor services to customers. The complaints will be investigated and, if confirmed, may lead to further sanctions including removal as a Premium Member and return to Ordinary Member Status.
Next >HomeClubIndividualBusiness