“Welcome to our Group’s Chatroom on WhatsApp. This is a network platform to share reminiscences, life experiences and challenges, intelligence, personal and business events announcements, intellectual discussions, jokes and more.
- It is not fair to launch a personal attack on someone for their comments; it’s better to speak only to the issue;
- Many will be offended if you promote your religious beliefs: you can tell us what you believe in without preaching;
- Many will be put off if you start promoting your political Ideology or beliefs in the room;
- Some Individuals may not appreciate it if you target them to solicit or market your products or services in the room;
- Quite a few are offended when vulgar or insensitive remarks or comments are made in the room;
- Many will wonder what is going on if you carry on EXTENDED one-on-one discussion with another person, as if only two of you are in the room
- It is offensive to show off with your wealth, your position, or your intelligence; everyone is equal in the chatroom;
- Many do not appreciate being shown pornographic, gory and other off-puting Images.
- People generally dislike it when someone digs into their personal life or lifestyle in front of everyone else in the room;
- It is not fair to talk in a negative way about our peers who are not yet in the room – and those in it as well;
- It may not be in your overall best interest to discuss your personal financial issues, unless you’re soliciting for help.
- It is not nice to disrupt flow of a serious, informative or useful discussion with an irrelevant or innocuous posting, perhaps to show that you don’t like it or to force a change of conversation;
- Most people don’t read long posts – you could serialize or introduce it with a summary for those types.
- There are legal implications to publishing or reposting libellous or other disturbing materials from doubtful or unknown sources.
ABOUT OANIQUÉ CONSULT