Business hub needs Community lead
FutureSphere BI Hub Community Lead
Location: G.U. Ake Road (New Road), Eliozu, Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full-time
ATTENTION: Find Application link at the end of this document. Before applying, ensure that you have read the Job description properly.
FutureSphere Business & Innovation Hub is a multi-functional, multi-purpose co-working space for creative entrepreneurs. FutureSphere BIHub makes it possible for Technologists, Early Stage Businesses, Social Entrepreneurs and focused Individuals to network, co-create and co-work in a serene and comfortable environment at affordable rates.
The hub is close to Trans Amadi (Port Harcourt Main Business Hub), University of Port Harcourt and Rivers State University and is a few minutes drive to both Port Harcourt International and Military Airports.
The main objectives of the hub include:
- To encourage technological innovations in the ecosystem.
- Facilitate creative thinking and collaborative problem solving.
- Incubate outstanding tech ideas that promote good governance
- Encourage shared accountability between technologist & innovators
- Provide focused people with affordable business space
- Train individuals and organizations to develop and build new skills and competencies
- Connect, share, create and find expertise
The Community Lead is central to the Hub’s business objectives. S/he will oversee engagements and build a strong relationship between FutureSphere BI Hub’s online and offline community in a way that fosters awareness, excitement and community growth. The Community Lead will manage the daily operations of the Hub.
- Ensure seamless space bookings and allotments for Clients in the hub.
- Monitoring key online conversations and events to ensure the company’s effective participation and representation.
- Maintain serenity and cleanliness in the hub.
- Ensuring Client’s comment and queries are promptly attended to.
- Monitoring the success of campaigns and analyzing community and social media data
- Preparing detailed weekly and monthly financial and general reports for the hub.
- Monitoring and registering the increase or decrease in the follower volume; and tracking users’ interactions, such as likes, comments, and shares by employing analytic tools.
- Driving traffic to the company’s website and blog in order to increase brand awareness:
- Overseeing the publishing of relevant content, such as blog entries, on a regular basis and the relevant impact on audience across hubs
- Updating the website pages in order to ensure the most current information is displayed; and ensuring a good liaison between the website, blog, and social media platforms.
- Staying up-to-date on social media tools and best practices.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field may be required.
- Experience with managing social platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, mailchimp or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in community management
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent people and time management skills.
The Right Candidate
The right candidate will be someone who meet the above qualifications and
What you get in this offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Exposure to intelligent world-class Community/talents
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders.
- A chance to make a difference
How to apply
ATTENTION: Before applying, ensure that you have read the Job description properly.
Interested candidates should kindly send CVs and Cover Note to [email protected] on or before close of business on Friday, June 25, 2021. OR Fill this form https://forms.gle/w8tRKHQfm9mphoHn9