We have a free membership option that gives visitors unlimited access to free content on this site.
Link the following image to go to the Registration Page to create a free membership account.
Before you go, take a look below for benefits of paid stuff!!
We have exclusive content reserved for paying members – every one of them our partners in business and member of Eastern Metropolitan Business Network (EMBN or eBusiness Network). If you would like to join up, review the benefits in the table below and choose the option that suits your business or organisation best.
Choose from the following Levels of Membership:
We also manually register members – for those who prefer to pay in local currency (NGN). Kindly follow the process below:
- Credit our account (Mulltia Ltd – Home Services, Access Bank Plc, A/C 0814142028) with N1,500 (for Regular Membership), N2,350 (Corporate Membership) or N3,250 (for Combo Membership).
- You will be assigned a relationship officer who will register you on the network within 24 hours of confirmed payment.
- Thereafter, simply recharge each line you have with N1,000 every month to continue to access free calls with other members of your family, work place, and members of eBusiness Network.
Diaspora Membership Benefits
Empower your folks back in Naija
Take up a Diaspora Membership on Eastern Metropolitan Business Network today to expand the scope of your support for parents, siblings or workers (if you have a business in Naija).
Diaspora Membership gives you access to our eMetro Mobile Network, which delivers the following benefits:
- Gift of (5) business SIM Packs through to selected beneficiaries to empower them to communicate for free among themselves for 12 months;
- Each beneficiary also receives 1GB of data per month to exchange information or to receive and initiate calls with Diaspora benefactor;
- Diaspora benefactors on return to Nigeria receives one (1) free Business SIM Pack to initiate and receive free calls from their nominees, and from thousands of others on the Network;
- Benefactor’s free SIM Pack comes preloaded with N15,000 worth of airtime and 15GB of data to call outside the Network while in Nigeria.
- If benefactor will not visit Nigeria in any year, (s)he can authorize us to distribute N3,000 free airtime and 3GB data to the (5) beneficiaries as “Christmas and New Year Bonus!”
The eMetro Mobile Network Service is executed in partnership with one of the major GSM telecom providers in Nigeria. It is available for now only in the five South Eastern States of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo but will soon be extended to other parts of Nigeria.
Act now! Join eMetro Network to continue supporting your folks back home.